All your data secure in the cloud in a Dutch data centre
With daDup, you get an external storage location for your data. You can link the daDup cloud storage directly to your software, NAS, or server. This can be done using SMB (Windows share), the Amazon S3 protocol, FTPS or SSH(SFTP).
Advantages of daDup cloud storage are:
- Data securely stored in the cloud
- Privacy is guaranteed
- All data is stored in the Netherlands
- You only pay for what you use; 1.2 cents per GB
We monitor the availability and performance of daDup 24×7.
Data stays in the Netherlands
Your data is saved in Dutch-owned data centres in the Netherlands.
If your storage needs vary, daDup scales up or down with you.
daDup saves data in triplicate in real time. Your business continuity is assured…
You pay €0.012 per Gbyte. So there are no extra charges for data traffic, puts, gets or anything else.
daDup delivers better performance than alternative online bulk storage solutions.
Free data traffic
No data traffic charges for uploading or downloading.
Your data is your data and not a currency. Save your data in accordance with the GDPR with a data processing agreement.
Not satisfied? No invoice!
Additional information about daDup
- daDup works with everything that is compatible with Amazon S3, a Windows share, FTP(S) or SSH;
- With effective client-side encryption, daDup is suitable for all types of data, including personal data;
- Connections between client and daDup.eu are secured by SSL;
- Verification is done by means of access key and secret key;
- No data is backed up on daDup;
- Data is saved in triplicate;
- While using the S3 protocol, storage will be charged per Gigabyte. In all other cases per Terabyte;
|Storage per Gbyte per month
|Puts & Gets||Unlimited|
Prices are excl. VAT.
Test it for free. Not satisfied? No invoice!
Simply create an account for daDup and try it out. If you are not satisfied, just let us know within one month and we won’t bill you. Would you like to know more about daDup? Please call us on: +31 (0)318-200208 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.